[Portfolio] Sakai 3-ish discussion

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Tue Mar 17 07:32:59 PDT 2009

Minor correction to the following statement "Lynn had mentioned last week that they are primarily focused on course/project sites."

I said that a lot of the focus in the T&L group was on the TWSIA awards, not on course and project sites.

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Community Source Collaboration and Learning
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 218S)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202