[Portfolio] Sakai 3-ish discussion

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Mon Mar 16 09:29:17 PDT 2009

I would agree, I think this is a good place for all of the "using sakai"
groups to coordinate.

David and I have been exchanging e-mails recently regarding how to better
coordinate/communicate with developers around requirements and I've
initiated some discussions on the last few teaching and learning calls
about this topic.  I think we are at a good place in time and with regards
to these discussions to begin to consider ways of coordinating across
several groups.  This said, we've wanted to wait for Michael's update from
the Foundation Retreat before getting too deeply into the details.

I'd suggest that we all continue to dialog about this for the next week or
so and then begin more formal planning once Michael's update comes out.

Thoughts?

josh

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)