[Portfolio] OSP-Sabanci University

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Thu Mar 12 13:08:18 PDT 2009

Marc,
I had sort of taken up ownership of maintaining them, mainly because we were
using them at IU.  I wasn¹t doing any bug fixing really, just keeping them
running for the various versions of sakai.
We had started to do some work in trunk a while back, but abandoned it.
Some of it is worth keeping, but some of it may not be.  If you guys are
looking to take it over, I¹d be happy to chat about some of the changes (if
I can remember that far back!)
FYI, we are running both tools here at IU in 2.5.x (though practically no
usage at this point).

Chris