[Portfolio] FCK editor plugin for freeform portfolios dead?
sean at keesler.org
Sat Mar 7 01:03:32 PST 2009
I noticed that the item and page dropdown hyperlinker plugin (what IS that
thing called?) in the FCK editor is no longer creating hyperlinks on QA
servers nor on trunk builds.
I filed something:
The drop down menu of freeform pages and attached items in the FCK editor no
longer is able to create hyperlinks.
1. Create a freeform portfolio with two or more pages.
2. Edit one page, highlight some text in the FCKeditor.
3. Click the plugin dropdown.
4. Select a portfolio page from the dropdown list
5. Click the triangle to the right of the menu
That should create a hyperlink from your highlighted text to the selected
portfolio page. It does not.
It did in previous versions.
130 Academy Street
Manlius, NY 13104
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the portfolio