[Portfolio] Portfolio Enhancements Request

Sean Keesler sean at keesler.org
Tue Jun 23 06:02:38 PDT 2009

I like the functionality, but wonder about doing this as a permission
(although I am sure it is easiest to do it that way).

Currently, a portfolio owner must share a portfolio with users. What if the
site owner could designate a group of users or roles that all portfolios
would automatically be shared with?

It could behave like the new IU branch feedback functionality where the
matrix author designates who is allowed to give feedback...but the student
can ALSO designate other reviewers. There is a paradigm there that could be
replayed.

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, NY 13104