[Portfolio] Teaching & Learning] REMINDER (late) > Teaching and LearningCall

Susan Roig Susan.Roig at cgu.edu
Wed Jun 17 08:53:51 PDT 2009

I arrived late hopefully no one being there indicates all is going well.  Please let me know if I missed anything and/or need to do anything.  My apologies for my tardiness.

Susan Roig *  Director Academic Technology, Claremont Graduate University  * SunGard * Higher Education * 150 E. Tenth Street, Claremont, CA 91711 * Tel 909-607-8412 * Fax 909-607-7285 * susan.roig at cgu.edu <mailto:susan.roig at cgu.edu>  * www.sungardhe.com <https://outlook.cgu.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.sungardhe.com/>

...After all, as Einstein said, not everything that can be measured matters, and not everything that matters can be measured...

 CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.