[Portfolio] Today's T&L Sakai Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Jul 29 08:32:20 PDT 2009

Folks,

My apologies for the last minute note about our call.  I'm at the Campus
Technology conference and had some delays getting this out.

I'm not going to be able to join the call today but obviously others
should feel free to jump onto the call if there is a need to meet.

I will be posting an e-mail before the end of the week with some updates
on some discussions I had this week with the OSP folks on their Monday
call related to some joint work we may want to engage in around
"functional visioning".  As part of this, I will be proposing that we
consider re-scheduling this call and possibly "re-tasking" it towards this
effort.  That are logistical challenges here for sure but I'm confident we
can find a model that will work.

Again, apologies for not posting this sooner.

Josh

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron