[Portfolio] IU enhancement review and demo scheduled for August 10 call.

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Mon Jul 27 12:46:46 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I addition to our OSP matrix enhancements, which have already been reviewed by the community, Indiana University would like to put two additional enhancement proposals up for consideration by the community for the Sakai 2.7 release.

*         SAK-13838 Add Forms and Attachments User Interface Rework, Version 2
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Add+Forms+and+Attachments+User+Interface+Rework%2C+Version+2

*         SAK-16693 Synchronize Portfolio Site Rosters with Associated Course Sites
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Roster+Synchronization

A demo and discussion of these enhancements has been scheduled for the weekly call on August 10.  If you are unable to attend the meeting on the 10th, please send your questions and/or concerns to the portfolio list or directly to Beth Kirschner and me.  If you do plan to attend the call, please review the above documents before hand.

The discussion on the 10th and indeed all weekly portfolio community meetings are open to all.  The phone number and weekly agenda can be found on the following confluence page:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSP/Portfolio+(OSP)+Meetings

Best,

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 218R)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu<mailto:leward at iupui.edu>