[Portfolio] Sharing portfolios with the .anon role in a "public" Sakai site

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Dec 14 05:36:31 PST 2009

We've just been discussing something similar -- how to "see" a list of
public portfolios within a site (essentially what you are doing). Take
a look at http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-17508 and see if
this might meet your needs. I'd like to discuss this on today's OSP
call, but essentially this creates an additional portfolio tab that
lists "public portfolios".

- Beth