[Portfolio] sections overriding groups?

Zaldivar, Marc mzaldiva at vt.edu
Thu Aug 27 06:59:50 PDT 2009

Just FYI: We figured out our problem with this issue, and it wasn't a bug.  We didn't realize the instructors do NOT need to be added to sections in order to see them in the matrix, but DO need to be added to groups in order to see those.  We had created a group but failed to add the Instructor to that group.  So, no bug, but a learning curve!

Marc