[Portfolio] OSP Bug Fixes in Sakai 2.6.x Release

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Aug 24 13:47:13 PDT 2009

As mentioned on today's call, there has been a large back-log of OSP
JIRA issues that have been fixed but not merged to trunk. The reason
for this backlog is largely due to the lack of resources, so on
today's call we proposed assisting the 2.6.x branch manager by merging
those issues which have been fixed, verified, and are ready for merge
to 2.6.x.

These issues will likely be included in a future Sakai 2.6.1 release,
but for now, it is strongly encouraged that you make use of the Sakai
2.6.x (maintenance) release since it includes a number of important
fixes. I've listed below those issues that were merged to 2.6.x today:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16018 'Edit Selected' form in
the Portfolio's Add/Edit Content tab does nothing
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16049 There is no obvious way
to remove a selected form from a portfolio
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16814 Portfolio assembly loses
choices
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16008 Portfolio: Share
portfolio "Select by" link does not work in IE7
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-15997 Default portfolio name
too easy for user to ignore, resulting in duplicate named portfolios
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16043 Link to comments
disappears when new commenting disabled
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-15569 Replace "Undo" with
"Cancel" in portfolio name, description, sharing panel
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-13911 Glossary terms do not
appear as a link if delimited by punctuation.
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16451 DB2 - Glossary tool gets
SqlGrammarException
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-13468 Wizard tool does not
retain artifacts during Preview
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16340 Item Level feedback
restrictions not honored for "Other Evidence"
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-14639 "Share with others"
portfolio page is confusing
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-15693 "Save Changes" and "Save
and Notify" unshares checked users
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16090 Share Portfolio with
Public: The checkbox is not persistant
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-15862 Portfolio Share
notification should set reply-to in email
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16010 Evaluations Workflow:
Problem while adding evaluation

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks!
- Beth