[Portfolio] scaling for university-wide portfolio

Steve Foehr steve at staff.ri.net
Thu Aug 13 07:47:35 PDT 2009

Hi Charles,

We've built portfolios for our high schools in RI using the Portfolio, Assignment, and Goal management tools. Each high school, ranging from 500 to 1,500 students has created its own portfolio template to which students link their work. The schools are all part of a single instance of Sakai so we have pretty good traffic during peak times, e.g. end of semester. We could set up a call if you like to see how closely our model fits yours and how much of our experience is relevant.

Steve