[Portfolio] IE8 and 2.6 Portofolios tool

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Mon Aug 10 11:43:16 PDT 2009

Thanks for the info, Charles. Do you find that the glitches are
resolved or just consistent across browsers after the upgrade?

Do you think someone on your end could file JIRA tickets for these
two items? I'd like a reference point for these for our local QA and
discussion on the calls.

Thanks,
-Noah