[Portfolio] IE8 and 2.6 Portofolios tool

Christian Aziz caziz at rutgers.edu
Mon Aug 3 13:21:17 PDT 2009

At first glance, the compatibility view option seemed to have done the trick. One of the issues evident on the main screen of the portfolio share tool-- where the 'Owner' column and the 'Actions' drop-down lists were being smushed together-- was fixed by viewing in compatibility mode; unfortunately the other issues still persist. I'll be creating tickets for these items in JIRA and, in the meantime, will get our users onto a more stable browser. Thanks all!

Christian V. Aziz - Instructional Designer
Office of Instructional and Research Technology

101K Administrative Services Building Annex 1
56 Bevier Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tel: 732-445-8732 | Fax: 732-445-5539

----- "Sean Keesler" <sean.keesler at threecanoes.com> wrote:
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/features/easier.aspx
> See the section called compatibility view.

Sean Keesler
> 130 Academy Street
> Manlius, New York 13104 USA
> 315-663-7756