[Portfolio] Clear Selected Portfolio Form

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Apr 13 11:25:44 PDT 2009

Following today's call, we noticed that there isn't any obvious way to
clear a selected form from a portfolio. User's can select "Please
select an item" to effectively clear out a selection, but this is not
intuitive. Having the ability to clear a selected form is something
users need to do occasionally, and also seems like a functionality
hole since we removed the Save/Undo buttons from the 'Add/Edit
Content' portfolio page.

I've created a JIRA ticket that proposes adding a "Clear Selected"
link on the 'Add/Edit Content' page, along with a screenshot that
shows where the link would be placed (next to 'Create New' & 'Edit
Selected'). Please let me know your thoughts on this change by the end
of the week. I can also bring it up for discussion at next week's call.

http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-16049

Thanks,
- Beth