[Portfolio] Sakai 2.6.x Portfolio Proposed Change

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Apr 9 06:04:28 PDT 2009

Hearing no objections, the Save/Undo has been removed from the add/
edit (portfolio) content page. The remaining issue mentioned below,
SAK-15569, suggests that Cancel (not Undo) might be a more consistent
& correct term for the portfolio title and portfolio share page.
Please let me know your thoughts on this change by the end of the
week. We can discuss it at next Monday's teleconference if need be.
Local installations can always localize this text to use something
else as well.

Thanks,
- Beth