[DG: Teaching & Learning] Lessons Tool Survey

Aurora Collado aurora.collado at nyu.edu
Wed Sep 24 07:54:31 PDT 2014

Good morning,

The Teaching and Learning call to talk about the Lessons tool survey will
be this afternoon. Please take a moment to add your questions to the survey:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ErONFidjuJAZQJuXXydBLcxl5iZVIcI03QTatmz0Vf8/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you all for your contributions,

Aurora Collado
Instructional Technologist