[DG: Teaching & Learning] Importing IMS QTI 1.2 test bank

Matt Clare Matt.Clare at BrockU.CA
Sat Sep 6 09:51:42 PDT 2014

Hi Shirley,

Here's a process that we came up with 4 years ago for getting Wimba Diploma files into Sakai through Markup Text - perhaps it would help in this instance?

https://kumu.brocku.ca/sakai/Wimba_Diploma_Import

.\.\att
Sent from my mobile.