[DG: Teaching & Learning] Sakai Showcase Webinar "The Lessons Enhancement Project" on Wed. Oct. 15th, 2014 1:00PM EDT

Wilma Hodges wilma at longsight.com
Tue Oct 14 10:17:56 PDT 2014

Just a reminder! There's still time to register for tomorrow's Sakai
Showcase Webinar!

*"The Lessons Enhancement Project" on Wed. Oct. 15th, 2014 1:00 - 2:00 PM
EDT (10:00-11:00 AM PDT)*

Register for the event at:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/174502752626537985

Presenter: Josh Baron, Senior Academic Technology Officer, Marist College