[DG: Teaching & Learning] Sakai-11 - proposal ideas

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Wed Feb 26 12:57:55 PST 2014

Thanks Neal for the question. The initiative depends the getting the community involved.

To start with there is a distribution list / Google group. Have an opinion, get involved in the discussions. A mailing list to support discussion of analytics across Apereo projects has been established - analytics at apereo.org<mailto:analytics at apereo.org>. You can subscribe by sending a message to analytics+subscribe at apereo.org<mailto:analytics%2Bsubscribe at apereo.org>

If you have time and energy to support the initiative feel free to contact me.

Alan Berg:  Community Officer for the Apereo Learning Analytics Initiative
analytics-coordinator at apereo.org<mailto:analytics-coordinator at apereo.org>

There will be presentations at the Apereo conference and also a BOF. Patrich Lynch from Hull will lead the BOF. This makes for a good coordination point. Please feel free to participate.

All kinds of interesting possibilities exist for collaboration, hopefully avoiding duplication, exposing great ideas and potentially breaking down the feeling of isolation that this emerging field can produce.

Regards,
           Alan

Alan Berg

Innovation working group
On the use of ICT in Education & Research
University of Amsterdam
Postbus 1025 / 1000 BA Amsterdam
Weesperzijde 190 / 1097 DZ Amsterdam