[DG: Teaching & Learning] Sakai-11 - proposal ideas

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Feb 26 12:43:03 PST 2014

Hi Alan,

What do you recommend as the best way for community members to keep up
to date with the Apereo Analytics Initiative?

I know you guys are working on a Confluence page. Can you please
announce when that is ready for public eyes?

For those going to the Open Apereo Conference, I believe you will be
having one or more sessions there as well, correct?

Thanks,
Neal