[DG: Teaching & Learning] Meeting to Discussion Designs for Use of Lesson Builder

Kara Stiles kstiles at brutuspartners.com
Thu Jul 25 08:01:05 PDT 2013

I thought we were going to choose a time when we could all participate for
this LB meeting - I'm unfortunately not available on 7/31 at 2PM, but my
GoToMeeting instance is, so I can still set up the meeting for you, but I
won't be there.  Let me know if I should still set this up or if we're
going to follow Neal's suggestion and do a doodle poll.