[DG: Teaching & Learning] [DG: User Experience] micro-commentary use case for gradable content in Sakai 3?

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Wed Sep 22 17:30:26 PDT 2010

Today Zotero posted an announcement related to our musings in this thread:

We’re delighted to announce Zotero Everywhere, a major new initiative
generously funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. Zotero
Everywhere is aimed at dramatically increasing the accessibility of
Zotero to the widest possible range of users today and in the future.
Zotero Everywhere will have two main components: a standalone desktop
version of Zotero with full integration into a variety of web browsers
and a radically expanded application programming interface (API) to
provide web and mobile access to Zotero libraries.
http://www.zotero.org/blog/zoteros-next-big-step/

- Nate