[DG: Teaching & Learning] [DG: User Experience] micro-commentary use case for gradable content in Sakai 3?

Michael Feldstein michael.feldstein at oracle.com
Sun Sep 12 13:35:49 PDT 2010

Right. But you need to be able to mark the passages before you can link a rubric/grade to them. There's a pretty good description of how the developer does it on his web site.

- m

--
Oracle
Michael Feldstein | Principal Product Manager

Green Oracle	 Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment