[DG: Teaching & Learning] [DG: User Experience] micro-commentary use case for gradable content in Sakai 3?

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Sun Sep 12 09:56:39 PDT 2010

Bruce:

I'm copying the Sakai Teaching & Learning list as they are also
engaged in designing Sakai 3 capabilities.

It will be important to record the detailed use case you bring up,
where snippets of user content might be assessed/commented on, with or
without also linking them to additional resources like rubrics.

I've often thought if this area if capabilities as an extension of a
more generalized tagging capability, where one is associating user
content with something else (eg, an assessment, a rubric) and possibly
commenting on that association (eg, assessment feedback).

- Nate