[DG: Teaching & Learning] [Using Sakai] Conference Follow-up > Plans for This Week's Teachingand Learning Call

Patrick Lynch P.Lynch at hull.ac.uk
Tue Jun 22 09:09:02 PDT 2010

Hi all

I realise that there is no perfect time for a worldwide call, but I
would like to contribute where I can. It is useful to have the agenda
for the meeting in advance and I hope that you can direct me to some
notes afterwards. I'm sure that it was mentioned in some of the sessions
that a sense of the work plan for the next few months would be really
valuable. This would certainly help me liaise with staff about topics in
time to get a richer sense of their needs. So I guess I am saying don't
forget those outside of 'the call' and could a plan be published,
outline would do for now.

Patrick Lynch FHEA

Learning Technologies Coordinator

Research & Learning Resources Group

Academic Services

University of Hull, Hull HU6 7RX

tel: +44 (0)1482 465941

mob: +44 (0)7850 918835

Fax: +44 (0)1482 465531

Academic Services Portfolio Holder for Learning, Teaching & The Student
Experience