[DG: Teaching & Learning] Conference Follow-up > Plans for This Week's Teaching and Learning Call

Richard Holeton holeton at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 21 18:22:33 PDT 2010

One suggestion I made in the discussion referenced by Robin was that
the Sakai teaching and learning community make a stronger connection
into ELI i.e. EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative. Here's the current call
for the 2011 conference:
http://net.educause.edu/Program/1025897

This might be a good venue for discussing the Design Lenses and plans
for Sakai 3, among other things. There's an open call for
Preconference Seminars this year, and themes include Learning
Principles and Practices, and Learning Technologies. I'm sure many of
you are familiar with ELI but it just strikes me that these are two
communities with much in common. I'd be happy to talk about proposal
ideas and/or participate in one if it's something I can contribute to.

Rich