[DG: Teaching & Learning] REMINDER: Tomorrow's Conference Call for Sakai MISI - Multi-Institutional Survey Inititative

Steve Lonn slonn at umich.edu
Tue Feb 9 10:13:15 PST 2010

Hi all,

Thank you to everyone who was on yesterday's call. If you weren't able to join us yesterday, we hope you will be able to attend our second conference call tomorrow:

Wednesday February 10th at 1330 (1:30pm Eastern Time, GMT -5:00)
Available via telephone & Internet on the Sakai 001 conference bridge.
The Conference Bridges support both Internet (e.g., Polycom, XMeeting [for MacOS], Ekiga [Linux, Windows]) and telephone connections:

Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
Internet: 156.56.240.9
Conference Code: 348#
PIN: 72524#
Notes from yesterday's call are available here: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/ehAQB
(please edit if I missed your name or a topic we were discussing)

We look forward to talking with more of you tomorrow!
Steve & Stephanie
Steven Lonn, Ph.D.  -  Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Usability, Support, and Evaluation (USE) Lab, Part of the CTools / Sakai Team
Digital Media Commons @ The Duderstadt Center, University of Michigan
Ph: (248) 905-1566	AIM: simchasl	Web: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~slonn/

Stephanie D. Teasley, Ph.D.
Research Associate Professor