[DG: Teaching & Learning] Selection Level Feedback in Samigo

Hannah Reeves hannah.reeves at tufts.edu
Fri Apr 23 08:02:35 PDT 2010

Dear Sakai Pedagogy Community,

We're trying to set up a tutorial quiz in samigo and have created one
question. We'd like to make it such that students can see feedback or
rationale at the selection level on a multiple choice question.
(e.g. if they choose A, they could click feedback and see why A is not
the right answer, but they couldn't see what the right answer is or the
feedback/rationale for all the options available).

The way it appears to work is that students can click See Feedback and
see the rationale or feedback for each selection (on a multiple choice
question). I think we've set it up to show selection rather than
question level feedback under the Feedback options for settings, but
it doesn't seem to be working in that way.

Does anyone on the list have experience with this? Are we doing
something wrong or is our understanding of selection level feedback
off-base here?

I recall reading something about this on the list many moons ago, but
don't recall the outcome and have since lost track of the conversation.

Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

Hannah