[DG: Teaching & Learning] Experience Creating Web-Based Tutorials in Sakai

Thomas Boudrot boudrott at ohsu.edu
Mon Apr 12 11:45:02 PDT 2010

Hi All -

I'm in line 100% with Kate's reply.  We are looking at Softchalk as a replacement (or supplement) to Melete to allow more interactive and branched delivery of course material.  The SCORM connection seems to be the weak link regarding data sharing with Sakai tools such as the gradebook.  We're looking at UC Davis' SCORM player as well as other for-fee SCORM products that might help bridge that gap between Softchalk and Sakai.

As we learn more, I'll write back to this thread unless others have gone further and have a more conclusive direction.

Tom

Thomas Boudrot, EdD
Director, Academic Technology
Oregon Health & Science University