[DG: Teaching & Learning] IMS Library Integration Survey

Nate Angell nate.angell at rsmart.com
Tue Nov 17 11:13:37 PST 2009

I wanted to make sure Sakai library folks saw this call from the IMS:

Library Integration Survey

IMS Global Learning Consortium (IMS GLC) is currently exploring the
types and extent of integrations between Library Systems and Learning
Management Systems / Course Management Systems / Virtual Learning
Environments. We believe that the proliferation of e-learning tools
and learning management systems (LMS) provides an opportunity for
academic libraries to dramatically increase their relevance to
students and faculty by allowing them to integrate their resources and
their information literacy expertise.

In order to identify current areas of integration as well as
integration planning, the IMS GLC Libraries Special Interest Group has
compiled a survey to gather information about current library work in
this area and we would like to invite you to participate in our survey.

It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire
and the survey is located at:http://imslibraries.questionpro.com/

Details about the survey results and discussion of Library integration
will be available on the IMS public forum located at: http://www.imsglobal.org/community/forum/categories.cfm?catid=91&entercat=y
  You are invited to participate in the discussion.

We appreciate your support.

IMS Global Learning Consortium.