[DG: Teaching & Learning] User Experience] Interesting blog post on CMS user interfaces

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 4 09:49:51 PST 2009

I _think_ we have this one covered, at least in theory, in Sakai 3.
The web page is our container, a common tag applied to a set of pages
can be a higher-level container. I think it is interesting to
speculate (as we have many times) whether a folder metaphor is more
familiar/intuitive than a web page metaphor, but if we call one set/
type of tags "folder names" we could render a folder metaphor too.
Sitemap is like a folder 'explorer'

Not to say the problem is solved, but I don't think the option is
excluded.

John