[DG: Teaching & Learning] Creating Courses in Sakai

Susan Shannon SShannon at messiah.edu
Wed May 6 13:45:44 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I've been a member of this list for the past year, and have enjoyed
learning with others.  I'd like to make an opportunity available to the
Sakai community.

I'm the Coordinator of Sakai at Messiah College.  Here at Messiah, we use
an 8-week course to teach faculty how to create courses in Sakai.  If anyone
is interested in participating in this online course you can read more about
it by following the link below.

Create a Course in Sakai ( http://apps1.messiah.edu/tiny/?sakailist )

Feel free to contact me with questions.

Susan

Susan Shannon
Curriculum Assistant / Coordinator of Educational Technology
Box 3016
Messiah College
Grantham, PA  17027
sshannon at messiah.edu