[DG: Teaching & Learning] Migration strategy - Old LMS support

Stephen Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Mar 20 14:16:20 PDT 2009

Hi Mathieu,

You might want to checkout the UNE Migration Utility for exporting
courses from WebCT 4.1. It will grab content modules, quizzes and any
files added to the My Files section of WebCT courses. We developed it
when migrating from WebCT 4.1 to Sakai.

Quick question, is this WebCT CE 4.1? The one written in mainly Perl?
There are a few different versions. This utility is for WebCT CE 4.1.

cheers,
Steve

---
Steve Swinsburg