[DG: Teaching & Learning] OpenEd Practices

Robin Hill hill at uwyo.edu
Wed Jul 15 10:07:22 PDT 2009

A specific question, Nate, that you and I recognized during the
conference:  What about sample courses on the openedpractices.org site?
   And you can tell us about the talk you gave, and whether it drew
suggestions.

--
   Robin Hill, Ph.D.       hill at uwyo.edu       307-766-5499
   Instructional Computing Services            http://www.uwyo.edu/ctl