[DG: Teaching & Learning] Wiki's and Sakai

Carlos R. Solis Ph.D. solis at rice.edu
Thu Apr 2 07:17:55 PDT 2009

+1 here

The Wiki is one of the most attractive tools when first mentioned, but
the actual instructional use ends up being taken on only by those
determined enough to hang in there.  We have had some exceptional and
exemplary practices with but we need more in that area.

Carlos
Carlos R. Solis Ph.D.
Manager, Educational Technologies
Rice University