[DG: Open Forum] Sakai OAE

Lydia Li lydial at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 7 16:46:45 PDT 2012

I agree with Nicola.

There is a group of dedicated people who have been working hard on CLE, doing bug fixes, adding new features, doing release management, patching release branches, hosting QA instances and providing support for institutions like ours that depend on CLE.

On a separate note, maybe Sakai 2.9 will finally release soon ?

thanks,
Lydia