[DG: Open Forum] Free Book (limited time): Sakai - Free as in Freedom (Alpha)

csev CSEV at UMICH.EDU
Sun Jan 29 09:58:49 PST 2012

Hi All,

I just republished "Sakai: Free as in Freedom (Alpha)" book on the Apple iBookStore for reading with the iPad.   Ultimately this will be a "for pay" $4.99 book with a partial free preview, but until all my iTunes Connect accounts are set up, I have the entire book up for free as a preview.

Here is my blog post about Apple's iBooks Author:

http://www.dr-chuck.com/csev-blog/2012/01/ibooks-author-here-comes-apple-the-publishing-world-ends-in-2017-rant/

Here is the book on iTunes:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/sakai-free-as-in-freedom-a/id498303410

Grab it now while it is free.   Comments / Reviews welcome :)

/Chuck