[DG: Open Forum] rSmart & SunGard HE Partner on Sakai

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Tue Sep 28 14:06:32 PDT 2010

Nate and friends,

It sounds like this could make Sakai a compelling solution to campus
decision makers.
Does this relationship mean that SunGuard would be investing in Sakai
development around the integration between Sakai and Sunguard products?
If so, might it run over into any other facets of Sakai development?

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, NY 13104
315-682-0830