[DG: Open Forum] Hosting the EuroSakai 2012?

Benneker, Frank W.F.M.Benneker at uva.nl
Thu Aug 26 05:07:44 PDT 2010

Hi Everybody,

It's great to read that DG eurosakai is back in business from a long sleep ;)

First of all I would love to go to Austria & Innsbruck in 2012.
This is a big YES to Wolfgang and his team.

On David's question. A month ago I had a nice diner-talk with Ian Dolphin (and AZ & AB) and Eurosakai 2011 was one of the conversation topics . Since next years global Sakai conference will be in Berlin it might be not wise to organise a second Sakai conference in spring in Europe.

My suggestion is to have a EuroSakai pre- (or post)conference day in Berlin next year.
And I suggest that we will use this list and the eurosakai pages on confluence to organise this day.

regards,
Frank

Frank Benneker
University of Amsterdam