[DG: Open Forum] Favorite Markup Language

csev csev at umich.edu
Mon Apr 26 12:32:18 PDT 2010

Markdown syntax colors in TextWrangler (for those of us who do not bow to the TextMate gods).

What I think I need most for something like MarkDown is a programmable way to use the MD parser and do whatever I want and also a way for me to embed some bits that can be comments when going from MD to HTML but can be activated when I go to LaTeX or EPUB.

I am writing a book - not programmer documentation - so I am harder to please.

/Chuck