[DG: Open Forum] Open Source "App Store" or "App Catalog" Software

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Tue Apr 13 06:25:41 PDT 2010

I've always enjoyed being an end user for gnomefiles.org.  Unfortunately
the code is not really open source, though they run it for free with
permission from  Eugenia, maybe it's possible to get permission to use
it for other sites, too bad it's not really open source.

I would love to see a good prepackaged thing for this too (maybe it
could be a Trac plugin too).

-s