[WG: I18N & L10N] [sakai-pmc] Proposal: Add Anonymous grading into Sakai 10.3

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 03:56:25 PST 2014

If this has already been merged then the decision should already have been
made, but the vote is only coming in now. So really this vote is about
*not* reverting it.
More work to revert back out of the branch isn't the right way forward
here, its a waste of effort.
IMO chalk this one up to a premature merge and move on.

My general stance for branches is so long as the feature doesn't cause
regressions and isn't too major to warrant an unexpected amount of work for
deployers, then it's most likely fine.

regards,
Steve