[WG: I18N & L10N] Sakai 10 online help translations

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Mar 5 05:25:14 PST 2014

Hi J-F,

We will be making the work public soon, probably a little after March 14.

In the meantime, if anyone would like to see the current work in
progress, I can create you a "Reader" account in Screensteps. You just
need to let me know that you want one (and probably it does not make
sense to cc the list on this :-) ).

Cheers,
Neal

--