[WG: I18N & L10N] Wiki Translation

igor Novopashenny Igor at escience.uni-bremen.de
Fri Jun 20 01:41:09 PDT 2014

Hi!

I'm working on the Russian translation of Wiki and found one strange thing.

I have several Servers for tests.

On one of them, that has Russian localisation all texts are shown correctly
in Russian,

On the other one, without Russian localisation, some texts are shown in
English.

For Example, the texts that are saved in

PrepopulatePages.properties wiki_edit_right  and other are shown in English.

The same is with the text in jsp_history_permissions_help  from
Messages.properties.

Why it happens and how I can change it?

There are also some strings that I can't translate at all

For example "Home" at the upper left corner of Wiki Page

Or
<http://sakai100.escience.uni-bremen.de:8080/portal/tool/bc893930-396e-4600-
8ccb-fd75d6e3fa7e?pageName=%2Fsite%2F97564dff-2f20-48e8-887c-4eb3bf43fc86%2F
edit_right&action=edit&panel=Main&realm=%2Fsite%2F97564dff-2f20-48e8-887c-4e
b3bf43fc86> Edit_right or Help Page

How it is possible to translate them?

Regards

Igor