[WG: I18N & L10N] Translation of the tools names and theit description in SAKAI 10 Version

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Jun 16 05:50:57 PDT 2014

Well, I guess either Jira(s) can be opened and/or it could be a Sakai
core team discussion? I put it on the agenda for this week, just so we
don't forget about it.

If a Jira is opened and/or patch provided it tends to stimulate more in
depth Sakai core team discussions, fwiw.

Thanks!
Neal

--
Neal Caidin