[WG: I18N & L10N] i18n of Quiz

Kiran G kirang20 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 02:56:05 PDT 2014

Yes, it would definitely be a very useful feature. If you think from a
student's perspective, this feature would allow them to take the course,
assignments and quizzes all in the language they are comfortable with. But
I do not have much experience with Sakai, so not sure how easy or difficult
this would be.

Regards,
Kiran
Nagu naguta nali nali ene agali