[WG: I18N & L10N] Committing translation that is many files

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Aug 4 20:10:20 PDT 2014

[sakai-dev and i18n]

Hey all,

I have a question about

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-26266 - Hindi translation

It is many properties files zipped up, so if I unzip, I get many files
that require committing. Is there a simple way to add these files to
trunk in one command ? Or is it more common to have a single patch file
containing the many files (which seems like it would be the simplest way)?

What is the best way for me to proceed? Or should I ask the contributors
to submit in a different format?

Thanks,
Neal

--