[WG: I18N & L10N] what do you think realize some tests before to do a choice ?

Mark Breuker mbreuker at loi.nl
Mon Sep 16 13:30:46 PDT 2013

Hi Frederic,

I have taken a look at Transifex. It seems pretty similar to Crowdin and the translation UI is almost identical. I think these companies keep a close eye on each other :)

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Breuker
Product Owner
Tel.: +31 71 5451 203
Leidse Onderwijsinstellingen bv
Leidsedreef 2
2352 BA Leiderdorp
www.loi.nl
I tried, Crowdin.net, and it is very easy to use.
But, there are also other platform such www.transifex.com.
what do you think realize some tests before to do a choice ?
Because this choice may impact …

best regards,

frederic dooremont