[WG: I18N & L10N] Samigo translations

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Mon Sep 9 03:33:54 PDT 2013

Hi Igor,

It might be easier to get answers from the samigo list. I'm sending this
answer there.

Have you checked in https://jira.sakaiproject.org/ if these issues are
already reported?

If the issues you've found are not in JIRA, please report in the
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM project. You will need to
report the exact values that are displayed in English and cannot be
translated. Please select the Internationalization component when doing so.

Regards

J-F